Monday, September 29, 2008

9-27-08 And the number one threat to America: Bears

My dear readers, I have a question. Why do Americans fear bears? Before coming to Alaska, I did some research into the local wildlife. Many of the stories I read cautioned about the bears and not to approach them. I found this shocking! In Gnomistan, bears are very friendly and helpful creatures. Many of my fellow countrymen even had bears as pets! The bears were very loyal companions and even helped protect their homesteads. You would be surprised how many gnomes have been saved from marauding gangs of hoodlum trolls looking to start a fight. They still can't get over the Gnomistani victory over Trollbekistan in the 1967 World Cup of Juggling. Anyhow, to prove that bears are not to be feared, here are a few pictures I've taken over the past week with my furry friends.

No comments: