Monday, September 29, 2008

9-27-08 My little indiscretion

I am very embarrassed. I have done something that I swore I would never do as a travel companion. I was feeling a little lonely the other day in Ketchikan and I found myself in the old red light district. I'm not proud of what I'm about to say but I must come clean...I paid to get some. That's right, I had a moment of weakness and I paid to have pictures of myself taken. I have never felt so low. I couldn't even stand to look at myself.



I stumbled into the closest bar (that also had on ESPN so I could watch college football) and had myself a beer. By the time I got back to the ship, I was more inebriated than I was during the 1982 National Pot Roast Bake-off.


Mr. and Mrs. S found me passed out on their bed with my face planted in their plate of complimentary sweets. It will take me a long time to live this one down.


No comments: