Sunday, November 23, 2008

11-22-08 I smell roses!

3...2...1...Victory! I never knew American football could be this exciting! Mr. and Mrs. S could hardly contain their excitement. Oh the cheering, the celebrating, some would say caterwauling! What could bring about this moment of true joy? My adopted team, THE Penn State Nittany Lions will be playing in the Rose Bowl! I honestly don't know what this is but Mr. and Mrs. S say it is a very good thing. I am envisioning that come New Year's Day both teams will huddle on the playing field and over the course of the next 60 minutes battle it out to see who can make the most beautiful floral arrangement consisting exclusively of roses. While I think this will be beautiful, I just can't see how playing American football for three months can prepare you for this. Oh well, I guess I'll understand in about 6 weeks.


No comments: