Saturday, August 9, 2008

7-29-08 Let the fun begin!

Dear readers, I know that you typically visit my blog to live vicariously through my travel adventures. What you probably don't know is that I am not just “Indiana Gnome” as some of you have referred to me. I am also a very handy gnome around the house. Mr and Mrs. S have asked me to help them remodel their kitchen. At first I thought they valued my lifetime of experience exploring the architectures of the world, but in reality they were getting tired of me freeloading on all of their vacations and wanted me to earn my keep. I reluctantly agreed.

After months of planning we have finally started to tear apart the kitchen. In spite of my initial reluctance, I have actually been looking forward to this project. Many a day have I wandered into Mr. and Mrs. S's kitchen while they were at work and wanted to start tearing it apart. Alas, I held back. But now I get to show off my Gnomistany aptitude for demolition. The wall never knew what hit it!



No comments: