Saturday, September 20, 2008

9-13-08 Gomer, reporting in

This weekend was Landon's first birthday and Mr. and Mrs. S were driving up to his house for the celebration. Why was I not asked to join them you might ask? Well, I got into a bit of hot water with the S's over my unapproved kitchen design changes. I'm sorry, but in this day and age I think there SHOULD be a gnome-sized cappuccino machine at floor level. Mr. S wasn't too happy about tripping over it in the morning and made me stay home this weekend to undo my changes. I asked Gomer, my gnome cousin to report in as a guest writer. Enjoy.

“Hello, Nittany! Thank you ever so much for allowing me to write this report. I only hope I can live up to the quality reporting that your loyal fan base expects. You would surprised at how much Landon has grown! I know it has only been a month since you have seen him but, my, how he has changed. He's now walking very well and can speak several new words! Granted many of them sound the same the same but to the keen ears of the gnome, they all are very distinct. I, myself, was asked to help stand watch over Landon's gift table. I was joined by another gnome who looks very similar to your friend Steely-eye. He didn't say much, and I never got his name, but he was an amazing guard gnome. He never moved a muscle and he kept his eyes on the gifts at all time. He reminded me of the guards outside Gnomingham palace in Gnomistan. Anyway, here are a few photos of the celebration.”





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lucky gnome that Nittany is to be a part of a family that includes the most cutest baby ever. He must have been devastated to have missed such a fine party with so many wonderful guests in attendance. However, Gomer did a fine job of covering the party in his place in spite of all the cheers -- WE WANT NITTANY.